Saturday, January 23, 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow...


After four days of heavy rain, we welcomed it! Daisy and I went to the beach for some sunset frisbee fun. Her game was catching the frisbee. My game was, using a small point-and-shoot camera, trying to capture a shot of her actually catching the frisbee. In low light, the delay between clicking and actual image capture feels like it is close to a full second. One has to have excellent pre-reflexes! The ratio is very low of pictures like this...


...to pictures of a dog with a frisbee in her mouth or a frisbee in the sky above her like this...


But hey, who's this coming onto the beach?? A bride??!! Duncan will be very disappointed he missed a bride sighting. He is a dedicated connoisseur of bride and prom sightings.


A little Jack Russell terrier nipped at the bride's skirt and would have loved to jump up on her, had the gallant groom not defended her gown. I of course was there with a well-behaved dog, so I could look askance at this in a snooty, my dog is better than your dog kind of way. Juno was not with us, so I could do this safely!



I was finally getting good at it when we ran out of light.

No comments: