Monday, June 18, 2007

Beyond the Pier

We can't get enough of the low tides! "Daisy, Dog of the Sea" and I spent almost two hours on the beach this morning. I love the grey skies and cool temperatures of early morning. The crowds choose the afternoon, but give me the morning, and the earlier the better.
We met many dog and human friends this morning. Kima, a nice young boxer girl, has gotten to know Daisy and her Border Collie obsessiveness. She tolerates Daisy's ball fetish very well. Check out her red toenail polish!

In fact, all the beach dogs get to know about Daisy. They'll run with her, but they know better than to touch her beloved Penn. Now what I would really like to know is how do you photograph a dog with black fur and brown eyes? I mean, so that it doesn't look like an eyeless dog?

No comments: